Masks are required in-store. If you do not have a mask we have one to provide you at no charge. Click Here For More Information On Face Masks.Dear Customers, Friends, Family and Community Members,
After much consideration we have decided to re-open our main store per the guidelines set forward by the State of Florida. We have the safety and sanity of our staff and shoppers at the top of our mind. We will operate under all advice and guidelines given to us by our government authorities and the CDC.
We will be updating this page as the situation changes. (last updated 07/07/2020)
What are we doing to ensure the safety and comfort of shoppers and staff:
- Staff and patrons are asked to keep a minimum distance of 6ft from each other at all times.
- Staff and customers are asked to wear a mask at all times.
- Sanitizing - Sewing machines, counter tops, cutting stations, door knobs, bathrooms, and other high traffic areas are being cleaned regularly. (The scent of cleaner in the air has become the norm)
- Hand Sanitizer - Available at the front door, front counter and in classrooms.
- Classes – In order to make our students and instructors feel safe we will be adhering to CDC guidelines and practicing social distancing. Students will be seated one student to a table instead of two students. Tables will be wiped down with disinfectant prior to all classes. Masks will be required to attend classes. Hand sanitizer will be also be available in the classroom. Each student will bring their supplies to class as there will be no common sewing tools to share.
In-Store Pick Up - (Maitland) Call or order online (pick up during checkout). We will email you when your order is ready for pickup.
We are shipping online and mail orders!