Using your Mac or Windows PC you can:
- Merge embroidery designs in almost any format, even while they are in .ZIP files.
- Resize embroidery designs with stitch recalculation.
- Colorize embroidery designs and convert between thread brands.
- Add lettering to your embroidery designs in Multi-Line, Monogram and Circle modes. You can even spiral text or make really LARGE embroidered letters.
- Modify lettering and create monograms with built-in placement templates and styles, including slant, spacing, and curve tools.
- Sequence lettering to run left to right, reverse, and center-out for easy hat and cap text.
- Convert lettering objects to stitches for inserting mid-letter color changes and functions.
- Save any design into your embroidery machine’s format.
- Save appliques for cutting machines such as Brother Scan ‘n Cut, Cricut, Sizzix and Silhouette.
- Automatically split embroidery designs for many common Multi-Position hoops.
- Get ‘Project Advice’ for many difficult embroidery tasks and materials.
- Save ‘working’ embroidery files so that you can edit and replace text later.
- Save notes on individual designs in your file to store special instructions and information.
- Print real-size embroidery design templates with support for scanning /cutting systems.
- Overlap embroidery designs and have significant hidden stitches removed.
- Set ‘jump’ stitches for automated trimming, hand trimming, and/or connecting run stitches.
- Run a simulator to show how your designs will sew before you put them on your machine.
- Import and type text using popular .BX font design collection files distributed by many digitizers and stock design companies.
- Group and Ungroup embroidery objects and imported designs
- Change or remove individual colors in an embroidery design.
- Undo changes as you work, with many levels of ‘Undo’
- Fit designs to your hoop with stitch recalculation.
- Align and Distribute elements in your embroidery design.
- Add basting stitches to embroidery designs.
- Use our special self-modifying designs, and try out a few that come with the program! These designs calculate their stitches as you play with them for super results!
- Use special template files that allow for text in envelopes and on pre-drawn baseline shapes.
- Manage your embroidery thread collection, including marking ones you own, including quick and easy import from CSV spreadsheet files.
- Create Designer 1 floppy disks and USB sticks
- Wirelessly send designs to Brother and Baby Lock machines.
- Directly access your imported fonts and libraries for easy transfer between computers.
- Runs natively on your preferred platform!
- Intel Mac OSX 10.6 up to current MacOS.
- Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32/64, Windows 7, 8/8.1/10 32/64
- Embrilliance is the only brand in the world that offers embroidery software running native on MacOS and Windows 32 and Windows 64 (so it’s faster)!
- Install on any number of machines!
- Like all our products running in the Embrilliance Platform, you get both MacOS and Windows versions with your purchase. Your license lets you run Embrilliance Essentials on as many computers as you own — even mixing and matching Mac and Windows installs.
No dongle required. No limits to the number of installs. As you add Embrilliance software products, all you have to do is register the serial number to the program and all the features are added to the platform. One platform, one install, adds everything the Embrilliance Platform has to offer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.