If you have a passion for sewing and quilting, take a look at the Innov-ís BQ2450. This versatile advanced sewing and quilting machine was built for home-based enthusiasts aspiring to take their projects to the next level. Advanced features like the MuVit Digital Dual Feed – a motor-driven foot – and smooth, easy pivoting with the Pivot Function, make this the ideal machine for working on quilts or any project with thin or layered fabrics.
Sew and quilt faster – up to 1,050 stitches per minute, while enjoying luxuries like Automatic Needle Threading and bobbin winding while sewing. The BQ2450 Quilters Bundle includes a wide table for large projects, an open toe foot for MuVit for expanded visibility of the needle area, a stitch in the ditch dual feed foot for more efficient feed movement, and a two-spool thread stand, which can hold up to two king thread spools.
- 561 sewing stitches (531 built-in, 30 on CD), 14 1-step buttonhole styles, 3 sewing fonts, 1 Cyrillic font and 1 Japanese font
- Sew Straight™ Laser Vision Guide
- V-Sonic™ Pen Pal for sewing
- MuVit™ Digital Dual Feed
- Our largest workspace ever - 5'' x 11.25''
- Large 3.6'' x 6.0'' LCD touch screen display
- Automatic Height Adjuster™ AHA® feature
- 10” LED lighting
- Improved sewing with longer feed dogs and J foot
- Pivot function
- Lockstitch key