- Quick custom fabric printing with Artspira mobile app
- Over 100 fabric focused designs and projects
- Wireless enabled for easy connection with Artspira
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The future of crafting and sewing has arrived. The revolutionary PrintModa Studio Fabric Printer prints custom designs, personalized patterns, and even celebratory templates in vibrant color on fabric and will transform your crafting and sewing experience! The PrintModa Studio Fabric Printer is for the maker who seeks creative outlets for self-expression and takes pride in creating authentic custom creations. And when PrintModa is combined with the highly innovative Artspira1 App, art happens. Connect your digital fabric printer via a wireless network to any Brother wireless connected sewing and embroidery machines or ScanNCut DX machines for even more artistic liberation.
With Artspira, there are a variety of designs to choose from, and the ability to execute minor edits, such as editing text elements, swapping out images, and changing the backgrounds of the templates. All done right on the screen. Designs and artwork can then be wirelessly transferred to PrintModa for printing. Browse the over 100 designs including photo frames, banners, quilt blocks, labels, fabric patterns, and bag/purse designs!
Explore templates and projects in Artspira1 and then transfer your design wirelessly to a Brother wireless enabled sewing or embroidery machine or even one of the expressive ScanNCut DX machines to take your creations to a new level. Produce custom banners, seasonal home décor, and personalized projects, or draw any illustrations and send them to embroidery machines wirelessly.
PrintModa comes with a Brother Genuine LC400 Series CMYK ink cartridge set, printable cotton fabric 11.6” × 1.4 yards (or 51”), a Getting Started Guide with three intro projects, and a trimmer on the back for easy trimming. There are two print settings on PrintModa, and depending on your design, you can choose either rich color printing (vibrant) or eco mode (light) for all your projects.
- Print in full color Print banners, home decor, and more in full color! With two print settings, choose either full-color printing (vibrant) or eco mode (light), depending on your design.
- Artspira1 Integration The inventive Artspira1 App has many designs in the app, including photo frames, banners, quilt blocks in a convenient 5” x 3” size, labels, fabric patterns, and bags/purses designs and lets you edit text elements, swap out images, and change the backgrounds of the templates.
- Wireless enabled For more creative freedom, simply connect via a wireless network to a Brother Wireless enabled sewing or embroidery machine or even one of the expressive ScanNCut DX machines to take your creations to a whole new level.
- Fast Printing Speeds While a big box crafting store may take days to get custom fabric orders, it will take PrintModa minutes to create. So, crafters will love the ability to create custom fabric prints in a short amount of time.
- Fabric Printer for all kinds of Creations From built-in templates to personal designs such as banners and home decor, PrintModa prints in full color.