The Mountain Saddle Bags are modelled after an actual leather saddle bag I used to use on while riding my old horse, Kai. I’ve added some strapping detail to add a bit of interest. These will make up nicely in quilting cottons or tweed. They can be made in 2 sizes and feature a nicely shaped side gusset, a front flap with press lock closure, an adjustable shoulder strap, and an internal zipper pocket. The Decovil Light and foam stabilizer add nice structure to the bag and create a very professional finish. Cutting instructions provided for rotary cutter, ruler and mat to cut rectangular fabric pieces. There are pattern templates provided for rounded pieces. Pattern instructions are in both imperial & metric.
- Mini: Width - 9.5in (24 cm) Height - 7.5in (19 cm) Depth at base - 3.25in (8.25 cm)
- Tall: Width - 9.5in (24 cm) Height - 9.5in (24 cm) Depth at base - 3.25in” (8.25 cm)
- Printed Paper Pattern
- Final Product: Bags/Purses/Totes Etc
- Technique: Standard Machine Sewing
- Templates included: Yes - Paper Template
- Skill Level: Intermediate