- Weight in lbs.: 1.1
- Cut Size: One 4 1/2"W x 4 1/2"H (11.4 cm x 11.4 cm) square, Four 4 1/2"W x 2 3/8"H (11.4 cm x 6 cm) quarter square triangles.
- Finished Size: 12" Finished Block (30.5 cm)
- Die Board Size: 6 in. x 12 in. (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm)
AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 12 in. 2 Pack (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm) Item 55204
How to Die Cut 2-Color Ohio Star Quilt Blocks:
- For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller. For 2-color block, cut four squares from background fabric, one square from print fabric, eight quarter square triangles from print fabric and eight quarter square triangles from background fabric.
- Squares: Cut 5" strips across the width of the fabric. Fanfold into 5" widths. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut eight squares across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 56 squares. Quarter Square Triangles: Cut 5 3/4" strips across the width of fabric. Fanfold into 5 3/4" widths. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 24 quarter square triangles across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 144 quarter square triangles.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.