This GO! Strip Cutter will have four angled guide lines printed on the foam surface. Lines at 90-degrees, 30-degrees, 45-degrees, and 60-degrees allow quilters to cut strips into squares and several types of diamonds that can be used to make classic quilts like the Lone Star and Tumbling Blocks. These preprinted angled guide lines will make it easy to create a variety of shapes with consistent cuts that will save time and fabric. The GO! Strip Cutter Dies are hugely popular amongst quilters, and now the creative possibilities with Strip Cutter Dies are infinitely bigger.
- Weight in lbs.: 2.56
- Cut Size: 2 1/2"W (6.4 cm)
- Finished Size: 2"W (5.1 cm)
- Die Board Size: 6 in. x 24 in. (15.2 cm x 61 cm)
AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 24 in. 2 Pack (15.2 cm x 61 cm) Item 55206
How to Die Cut 2 1/2" Strips:
- 2 1/2" Strips: Cut 5 1/2" wide strips across the width of fabric to cut two 2 1/2" strips. Position fabric on die so fold of fabric is perpendicular to cutting blades and will roll thru the cutter first. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 13 strips.
- 2 1/2" Squares: Start with a 2 1/2" strip aligning it across the die board with the 90° guide line. Fanfold into 5 1/2" widths. Cut 14, 2 1/2" squares across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 182 squares.
- 45° Diamond-2 3/4" Cut Side Edge: Start with a 2 1/2" strip aligning it across the die board to the right side of the 45° guide line.
- 30° Diamond-4 1/2" Cut Side Edge: Start with a 2 1/2" strip aligning it across the die board to the right side of the 30° guide line.
- 60° Diamond-2 1/4" Cut Side Edge: Start with a 2 1/2" strip aligning it across the die board to the right side of the 60° guide line.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.